Yoga Basics for Beginners
Time & Location
About the Event
COMING SOON // Zoom Online Course
Have you always wanted to try yoga but wasn't sure where to start? This 5 week Yoga Basics course is for complete beginners. This course is aimed to give an insight, a starting point to yoga or to reconnect with yoga fundamentals.
Over the 5 week course, I will take you through a traditional Hatha based yoga practice which focuses on connecting the body and breath through flowing sequences and poses. This relaxing practice encourages body, mind and breath awareness, becoming more intuitive, mindfulness, strength, flexibility, balance and inner harmony.
Course details, what to expect:
- 5 x 1 hr group sessions, each week.
- My full support via email.
- Class summary e-handouts
- Material to practice at home
- Access to recorded class content to practice in your own time.
- Gain knowledge and confidence to start yoga, to practice at home
- Discounted 1-2-1 private session.
To register your interest or if you have any queries, please don't hesitate to email me.
Yoga Basics Course Outline
Week 1: Yoga introduction. The importance of breathing.
Week 2: Pranayama and asana
Week 3: Why yoga differs to other forms of exercise? Yamas.
Week 4: Asana
Week 5: Course review