Sat, 02 Sept|
A workshop on learning how to negotiate your personal space. Tickets on Sale - via Event Brite
Time & Location
02 Sept, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
Manchester, Manchester M21 0YP, UK
About the event
A workshop on learning how to negotiate your personal space.
Do you ever feel like you don’t know where you begin and others end?
Like you are a YES person yet you are secretly resentful about how much you do for others
Perhaps, you struggle to let others in or to let yourself be care for
Or maybe you are a person who often overshares and then is left with a vulnerability hangover
If you identify with any of the statements above, our workshop on Embodying Boundaries on September 2nd is for YOU.
This workshop is trauma-informed. It provides psycho-educational information about boundaries. It is a movement and body-oriented workshop.
“Boundaries are the space in which I can love you and me simultaneously” (Prentis Hemphill)
You will walk away understanding:
· What a boundary is and how your boundaries feel somatically in your body
· Better understanding your beliefs, fears, anxieties, and confusion about creating and sticking to boundaries
· How our survival strategies can become activated when we have boundary violation
· Better understanding when something doesn’t feel right in your body
You will also learn:
· Ways of reconnecting with your body
· Different ways to set boundaries and limits
· Ways of connection to your ‘Yes’ and self-expression
Our hope is that you leave this workshop feeling informed, in-tune with your body and empowered to set your boundaries with clarity.
Why go one more day without understanding your boundaries?
Because when your desires align with your boundaries you find freedom.
Concession - £75 (Now offering 3 spaces to those who wish to join, but are financially struggling)
Early Bird - £125
General Admission - £150
Book Link -Book via EventBrite